Monday, February 11, 2013

A Teal Tale

Teal is a colour I rarely gravitate towards when it comes to clothes (for no good reason other than being put off by the Aer Lingus vibe the shade evokes). But after happening upon this little dress in Vicky's wardrobe, I began to see the appeal of this most versatile hue, which pairs beautifully with gold jewellery, hot pink lipstick, and lilac nail polish (or so I choose to believe!)




Teal dress - Forever 21
Gold spiky necklace - River Island
Owl ring - Aldo Accessories
Black tights - Express
Black heels - my Fergalicious Louboutins
Lipstick - "Schiap" by NARS
Nail polish - "Lilacism" by Essie

2 comments:

  1. I love the gold and teal combo! I think I'll need some of this color in my closet for spring.
    xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I really like the owl ring that you're wearing in the photo. I really like looking at other Canadians blogs because I'm actually able to find the pieces!!

    -- JJ

    http://damnedbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete