Tuesday, November 25, 2014

10 Items: Tartan

As you may know already, I'm a big fan of all things plaid, and this post got me thinking of the multitude of ways you can wear this seasonal trend. Here's a round-up of 10 fabulous check and tartan-inspired pieces -- which are your favourites?

Tartan
1. Coat
Sea New York tartan plaid coat - oxygenboutique.com

2. Sweater
McQ by Alexander McQueen knit sweater alexandermcqueen.com

3. Dress
FAUSTO PUGLISI black velvet mini dress - yoox.com

4. Gloves
C Wonder glove cwonder.com

5. Scarf
Linea evening shawl - houseoffraser.co.uk

6. Trousers
Vivienne Westwood Red Label slim fit wool pants - profilefashion.com

7. Skirt
Oui mini skirt - houseoffraser.co.uk

8. Shirt
Band of Outsiders red collared shirt - lagarconne.com

9. Handbag
Tory Burch black handbag - toryburch.com

10. Heels
Lucy Choi London high heel pumps - my-wardrobe.com

3 comments:

  1. Nice choices!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things tartan! That dress is adorable and that looks like the perfect plaid shirt in #8! Love these choices!
    ~~megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, this hurts my wallet. I can't get enough tartan. I'm loving this Tory bag!

    XX,
    S. Roderick
    www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete