Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Neon Peach

I scored this vibrant little number in the post-Christmas sales last year, and it's easily become my favourite coat to wear once Christmas is over and the new year has begun. It's even more highlighter-esque in real life, if you can believe it, and I find it to be the perfect transitional item for this dreary time of year: warm enough to keep the chill at bay but bright enough to feel fresh and springlike. Some people are convinced it's a pinkish colour, but I consider it a part of the orange family -- a neon peach if you will. To tone it down, I wear it with basic pieces in neutral shades...but I can't resist the addition of a punchy orange lip. 




Wool coat - J. Crew
Sweater - Dynamite
Jeans - Dittos via The Bay
Shoes - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Lipstick - So Chaud by MAC

2 comments:

  1. I love your coat!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright coat is such a style staple! Love it!

    http://tickleyourvanity.com

    ReplyDelete